The TR 2000 hydraulic foot operated shower trolley (max patient weight 200 kg. The trolley drains at both ends allowing the person to be positioned in either direction, an invaluable feature for the caregiver.The TR 2000 comes in four sizes: three models with width 640 mm and lengths 1600 mm, 1900 mm and 2100 mm and one wider model 1950 mm x 695 mm if there is a need for an increased patient working area. The TR 2000 height adjustable Shower Trolley is a great solution to prevent back injuries and to minimize static load and offers a safe and ergonomic working environment for the caregiver.
- Quiet and smooth height/tilt adjustable motion.
- Designed for easy cleaning and ease in mobility.
- The mattress is easily removable.
- Foldable side rails for efficient and safe patient transfer and transport.
- Dual drainage offers easy change of designated head end.
- Floor clearance at 160 mm to enable floor lift transfers.
- The stretcher has rubber bumper wheels on all four corners to protect walls and doorways.
- All models come with mattress, head pillow, 4 braked castors and 1 m flexible drainage hose with hose holder as standard.