The Invacare Ocean Ergo is built to enhance independence, safety, and flexibility. It is packed with a range of new features to make personal care activities easier for both the user and carer. Ocean Ergo features a newly contoured seat surface that is developed to encourage a more upright and stable seating position, promote user independence and overall comfort.
Enhanced stability at the front of the base allows for a smaller footprint and offers users added safety and reassurance when seated in the chair. More so, the optimised wheelbase makes it even easier for a carer to manoeuvre the chair in small spaces as well as allowing for a better fit over standard toilets for independent toileting. Ocean Ergo Seat Width – 480mm Seat Depth – 480mm Total Width 565mm SWL 150KG
Ocean Ergo XL Seat Width – 480mm Seat Depth – 480mm Total Width 645mm SWL 180KG
- Greater adaptability: It comes with an increased height adjustment range on the footrests and armrests.
- Extremely stable: Enhanced stability at the front for additional safety and reassurance.
- Contoured ergonomic seat plate: A 5° seat tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position for toileting. Transfer supports at the front to allow the user to position in a comfortable position.
- Durability: It is made with good quality materials to last longer than expected.
- Available in XL size with a weight capacity of 180kg